I usually have this for breakfast once a week. You can substitute the fruit for whatever is in season and get creative with your toppings! Chia pudding is a great balance of carbohydrates, protein, fats and vitamins. It will give you a great start to your day and keep you full for many hours.
35g chia seeds (I find that white looks the most appealing, but black can be used too)
120ml coconut water (unsweetened)
25g vanilla whey protein isolate (I use Bare Blends)
100g blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1 heaped tablespoon/40g Greek yoghurt
1 tablespoon/5g shredded coconut
1 small banana, sliced
- Weigh the chia seeds, coconut water, protein powder and blueberries into the bowl.
- Mix for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of bowl making sure all chia seeds are pushed down in to the pudding.
- Cook for 5 minutes/60°C/speed 2.
- Scrape into a bowl and top with Greek Yoghurt, coconut and banana.
Nutritional info per serve: