This is a fantastic, simple and satisfying dish to make for dinner. The leftovers are great for lunch the next day too! I think the homemade thermomix vegetable stock paste is the magic ingredient to really give it that big hit of flavour; however, it’s still very tasty when I’ve made it with the stock cubes instead.
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
3 large (750g) chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 large brown onion, diced
2 large carrots, sliced into circles
1 red capsicum, diced
1 400ml can coconut milk (full fat)
2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste (or 2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes)
2 handfuls green beans, ends trimmed and halved
- Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan on medium heat and add garlic and curry paste. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium – high. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until brown.
- Add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk and stock paste/cubes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the beans and simmer for 2 minutes before serving.
Nutritional info per serve: