This is a delicious way to eat salmon and it’s very easy! You can serve it with whatever you like – roast veggies, salad, or steamed vegetables. You’ll need a frypan which can go from stove top to oven, such as a cast iron or stainless steel one.
2 x 200g wild-caught Salmon fillets, skin on
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 heaped tablespoon greek yoghurt
3 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Sprinkle Moroccan seasoning onto both sides of salmon.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe frypan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, sear salmon for 3 minutes each side, skin side first.
- Move frypan to oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, make mint sauce by mixing together the yoghurt and mint leaves.
- Serve salmon topped with mint sauce.
Nutritional info per serve: